The Alpha Reach is an online reputation management company with 10 years of experience in delivering top notch digital community management services to a long list of satisfied clients.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Salary: N960,000 – N1,440,000 per annum
The ideal candidate is someone who can respond quickly to changing environments and also enjoys traveling. You should have experience with different types of video capture, from using high-end DSLR’s, to point-and-shoot cameras, GoPro’s, and even smartphones. Candidates also should have a working knowledge of audio gathering, lighting set-ups, and some video editing. You have an eye for detail. An effortless knack for knowing how to capture the right moments and using them to produce an engaging story. As a Videographer, your role is to lead the execution of video production. You work seamlessly with team and crew to successfully produce high-quality video that’s true to the creative vision and meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Create and manage a video content strategy and calendar.
- Create viral videos for use across social media platforms.
- Upload videos on Youtube channels and other relevant platforms.
- Shoot high quality videos as part of Youtube series and other serialised content.
- Create and shoot highly engaging video ads for company and clients.
- Ensure consistency in style, quality and tone of voice of all video content.
- Ensure all video content conform to Search Engine Optimization best practices.
- Establish work flow for creating, editing, and publishing video content.
- Apply basic on-site maintenance to production equipment as needed.
- Collect B-roll and interviews during live events, trips, and controlled productions.
- Find interview subjects and conduct interviews with tact and poise.
- Collaborate with writers and producers to ideate and storyboard concepts.
- Be responsible for the setup, lighting, and camera work during shoots.
- Create for our clients branded content videos for use on web and social media.
- Create live-action, stop-motion style, and animated videos for social media.
- Be a one-man production team that can do it all in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience producing broadcast-quality video
- 2+ years’ experience in the production and editing of 360 video
- 2+ years’ experience in the creation and animation of motion graphics
- Photography experience a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in a collaborative, project sharing environment
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite, FCPX, PremierPro, Adobe Audition
- Video editing, visual effects, compositing and motion graphics
- Social media platform experience a plus (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Willingness and ability to travel locally and internationally for filming
- Ability to work alone or in group settings while meeting deadlines
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com