The Alpha Reach is an online reputation management company with 10 years of experience in delivering top notch digital community management services to a long list of satisfied clients.
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Salary: N960,000 – N1,200,000 per annum
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer social media accounts for our clients. You will be responsible for creating and publishing original text and visual content, managing posts and responding to audiences. As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Manages multiple social media accounts for clients across different sectors.
- Leads development of organic and paid social media content for clients.
- Provides proactive analysis and recommendations for social media promotions.
- Deploys social media as a tool for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Amplifies visibility, awareness, and engagement for client content and events.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to implement optimal strategies.
- Contributes to corporate training programs and public presentations.
- Assists with the creation of photo and video content for social media campaigns.
- Manages social listening and monitoring dashboards for clients.
- Monitors and evaluates social media results in support of goals and benchmarks.
- Analyzes key metrics and adjusts strategy, as needed.
- Compiles monthly social media analytics reports.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in social media management.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how to effectively target audiences.
- Experience using social media management, publishing and tracking tools.
- Experience with photo editing, basic design and Photoshop are a plus.
- Excellent writing and English grammar skills.
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org